Happy Friday, Arcimoto stakeholders! Here’s all the latest news for all things Arcimoto.
Arcimoto is making headlines. Now that we are able to leave our living >rooms, we have been meeting with journalists across the country to introduce them to our company, our mission, and to our incredibly fun lineup of vehicles.
- Transport Evolved: Take a ride with journalist Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield as she explores Oregon in an FUV.
- Willamette Week: Mark and Anthony Effinger discuss Arcimoto’s history, and Anthony also takes a ride in what he can only describe as a “three-wheel rocket trike.”
- The Wall Street Journal: Mark and Christopher Mims discuss new strategies and technologies for doing business during the pandemic.
- The Oregonian [paywall]: The wild ride of Arcimoto from IPO to becoming one of Oregon’s most valuable companies
It’s time to Spring into the future. We can show you awesome videos of our vehicles all day long (and we do), but the only way to truly experience an Arcimoto is from behind the handlebars. This spring, we are ramping up test drives with events up and down the West Coast and in Florida to get as many people in the cockpit as possible.
- Earth Day Weekend at 5th Street Market: We celebrated Earth Day 2021 at Eugene’s newest hotspot by giving test drives of Eugene’s hottest ride. We hope you enjoy the reactions of these first-time drivers as much as we did.
- One Moto Show: One Moto 2021 is on! Our favorite motorcycle show in Oregon starts TODAY in Portland, Oregon. We’ll be giving test drives of the FUV all weekend, as well as showcasing the Roadster and a tilting trike from our friends at Tilting Motor Works. Get your tickets and let’s ride!
- Arcimoto San Diego Premiere Event: We are just about ready to open the doors to our upcoming San Diego rental facility. Before we do, we’ll be hosting friends, family, and supporters for a happy hour with Mark on Friday, May 7, from 4 to 7 p.m. On Saturday May 8 and Sunday May 9, we will also be giving free test drives in our new rental fleet, starting at 11 a.m. each day. Stop on by Arcimoto San Diego at 630 Tenth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101.
- Eugene Rental Shop: More good news! We’ll be opening our rental shop in Eugene in June. There’s no better way to see the beautiful Willamette Valley than from the cockpit of an FUV. Stay tuned for all the details.
- The Summer of FUV: Summer is coming. That means we’ll be hitting the road to introduce as many people as possible to the FUV and our upcoming Roadster. We’ll be announcing our schedule in the coming weeks and will notify you, dear newsletter subscriber, of any and all test drive events in your area.
Arcimotos are more affordable than ever. Did you hear the news? All 2021 Arcimoto FUVs are eligible for the $2,500 Oregon Clean Vehicle Rebate, as well as the $2,500 Charge Ahead Rebate, which combined can save Oregonians up to $5,000 on the purchase of a new FUV. The rebates apply to all 2021 FUVs purchased on or after January 1, 2021.
If you’ve already purchased an FUV this year, you can apply for your rebates here: https://goelectric.oregon.gov/
Meanwhile, in California, 2021 Arcimoto FUVs also qualify for the $750 California Clean Vehicle Rebate Program. Combined with the $1,500 California Clean Fuel Reward, Californians can now save up to $2,250 off a new FUV. The California Clean Fuel Reward is available to anyone who resides in California and purchases a new FUV from Arcimoto.com.
We’re working hard across the country with state and federal officials, and our friends at the Zero Emission Transportation Association, to qualify Arcimoto vehicles for as many rebates as possible. In order for the world to shift to a sustainable transportation system, we must all have access to ultra-efficient EVs we can all afford. We can’t afford not to.
As always, thank you for your support. Until next time, drive safe, drive electric, and don’t forget to recycle.
Safe Harbor/Forward-Looking Statements:
Except for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements that express our intentions, beliefs, expectations, strategies, predictions or any other statements relating to our future activities or other future events or conditions. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about our business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may, and are likely to, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in the forward-looking statements due to numerous factors discussed from time to time in documents which we file with the SEC. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and except as may be required under applicable securities laws, we do not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements.